Content Harry Potter

Reviews

noylj posted a comment on Wednesday 28th May 2008 11:42am for Aftermath

So far, I would say Snape (as in canon, despite book 7's pathetic effort to make him a "good" guy) deserves far worse than he has had, is of little to no use as a spy (as per canon), and should be put out of his misery at the first opportunity. They shoot horse, don't they?
In order to justify Snape, he would have to supply the "order of the dodo" with a LOT of VERY valuable information to justify his continued rape, murder, and pillage at the Dork Lard's commands.
I always wanted to read a story about what Snape and Peter get up to in the after life. Could anyone write the hell they both will find themselves in or will their souls simply disappear and they would have no after life. Also, want to Dumbles face Harry's guardians and get to watch Harry's life, as dictated by Dumbles, over and over for, maybe, 10,000 years of so--feeling all the pain that Harry went through thanks to Dumble's wise decisions.

Christopher Estep posted a comment on Tuesday 8th April 2008 8:42am for Aftermath

"If a sixteen-year-old can say it, then the bloody Minister of Magic should at least be able to hear it without squealing lke a little girl." - Amelia Bones.

*That* is why I was NOT in favor of Amelia getting whacked in HBP. Canon!Amelia was a no-nonsense Auror (several comments from Moody and Arthur Weasley) and an equally no-nonsense MLE Director (Moody, Arthur, Tonks, and even Dumbledore).

Aaran St Vines posted a comment on Monday 29th January 2007 12:00pm for Aftermath

Life is not made up of many, many BIG events. You've given us here a number of significant events on a small basis that lead to a full day in the full life of the Harry we want him to be.

Congrats!