Content Harry Potter

Reviews

Crys posted a comment on Wednesday 9th June 2010 10:49am for Goodbyes

No matter how often I read it, I still enjoy the story.

Hope for it to continue, but realistically, it's going to be nearly impossible. Harry will be bored to tears in most of his subjects. DADA and Charms, especially. Not to mention the first time someone tries to curse him in the back (Ferret and his bookends), Harry will kill them. Kinda hard for a school year to go back to normal after that.

Thanks for the story.

token posted a comment on Tuesday 4th May 2010 7:08am for Goodbyes

Fantastic. Love it. Hope there's a sequal.

Iarann posted a comment on Wednesday 28th April 2010 4:22pm for Goodbyes

I sit here quietly debating whether to curse or praise you. That was a fantastic read! Engaging story, developed characters and nicely structured flow. I thoroughly enjoyed every minute of this story. While I could nitpick minor issues or personal disagreements, the only major complaint I have is your stated plans to not have a sequel.

Many thanks for sharing your Harry James "Bond" Potter with us.

Seth Blade posted a comment on Friday 12th March 2010 5:13am for Goodbyes

Love it, and I want MORE!

Anyway, I can't wait to see what happens with everything, and I am seriously into this story, now that I've read through it again.

All the best, and hoping for more updates,
Seth Blade.

Wolfric posted a comment on Thursday 28th January 2010 11:38pm for Goodbyes

I have enjoyed revisiting your excellent story. Should you take a notion to write another or extend this one, I'm sure that would be most enjoyable as well. Thanks for writing. W.

Forever&3moreSeconds posted a comment on Tuesday 26th January 2010 12:48pm for Goodbyes

hmm, interesting. i've never really been much of a hp/nt fan (i prefer tonks/ginny tbh) but you may have begun the process of converting me. i thought the plot was well thought out and detailed enough to keep me reading but never confusing - i often find that people get harry enrolled in about twenty different 'secret clubs' and then no-one i like gets any air time. well done for circumventing that problem successfully.
ruth =)

sabitha posted a comment on Monday 25th January 2010 1:58pm for Goodbyes

I love this story! I hope you have not abandoned it. It has great potential. I really like your portrayal of the fight scenes. I hope to see this story updated!

fayriegirl posted a comment on Thursday 31st December 2009 7:56am for Goodbyes

i thoroughly enjoyed this i truelly hope that u do continue this fic its awesome

Aberbadger posted a comment on Wednesday 30th December 2009 5:59am for Goodbyes

Is there going to be a sequel?

Xtea posted a comment on Wednesday 30th September 2009 11:13am for Goodbyes

Great story, nice writing

Aurilia posted a comment on Wednesday 22nd July 2009 1:43am for Goodbyes

Though the summary notes of this tale claim it to be 'complete', it isn't, is it? I mean, the summer has drawn to a close, so it lives up to its title and to all the promises set forth in the first chapter, yet you managed to leave enough hanging that I do hope to see this 'verse continued. If you choose not to do so, though, I will understand completely - for all that you built up to a Harry/Voldemort final confrontation yet didn't deliver on that implied promise, this tale is complete as it stands. Still won't keep me from checking periodically to see if you've continued it.

Thanks for the oft-amusing tale that managed to keep me out of trouble for two whole days. Hope to see more from you in the future.

Chiyo posted a comment on Monday 20th July 2009 10:03am for Goodbyes

Probably the 10th time I've reread this fic.

It really does destroy all other Harry/Tonks stories. I've tried countless others and the only other one thats even close is Scion of Gryffindor on this very site by Crys.

lorddwar replied:

And that is great praise. Thank you.

James21 posted a comment on Friday 17th July 2009 12:34am for Goodbyes

awsome

starfire2_2 posted a comment on Tuesday 26th May 2009 5:32am for Goodbyes

I wish you would write the next book 4 this story. It was one of my favrite storys and would like to see you finish the searise.

celestlyn posted a comment on Wednesday 6th May 2009 7:15pm for Goodbyes

First of all, I love this fic! I know that it's a couple of years old now and I'm just now getting to it, so it's new to me. It was awesome! It's always fun to read a Super!Harry.

I think it's terrible that there are only two reviews. Have you posted it on FF.net? It really should be read by lot of people. I have already rec'd it a couple of times and will continue to do so. Might have to add it to my top ten list. I really did enjoy the heck out of it.

I liked the Harry/Tonks pairing. It isn't one that's done often and it really made for some great, lighthearted fun. The age difference didn't bother me, but I have to admit that the age of Harry was a bit young, but I guess that's pretty normal anymore, too. So all in all, great job. Have you written more stuff? I'd love to read more.
Celeste

noylj posted a comment on Tuesday 5th May 2009 4:20am for Goodbyes

Is there a follow-up story?

Celexs posted a comment on Monday 13th April 2009 2:23pm for Goodbyes

Great story, Probably the best Harry/Tonks story i have read. I would love to see what happens next. Anyways great read.

Cel

Lerris Smith posted a comment on Saturday 11th April 2009 9:17am for Goodbyes

Excellent work.

As a comparison, I found this story based from reading the reviews of a story with a similar plot on fanfiction dot net. When I finished reading that my largest thought was that it had too many really convienent things happen. Now if one compared purely analytically, this story has more than a few really convienent things, but in this case they do not distract to nearly the same extent. In fact I read this story from beginning to end nearly nonstop, despite needing to get other work done.

I've read perhaps a half dozen or so full length harry potter fanfiction stories lately, and of them the only one better I would have to say would be JBern's, "The Lie I've Lived". In particular I think the compelling relationship presented between Harry and Fleur was the key to that story.

If I was going to make one recommendation, I would recommend focusing on the development of characters like Tonks more. What was presented here was good, yet when I was reading I was mostly thinking I was glad Harry found someone, rather than I was glad they found each other. One way you might have been able to do that would have been to tell part of the story from Tonks point of view, including a bit about her life and her dreas. This would probably need to be begun before Harry was introduced, so the reader grows to care about Tonks first, since likely most people already have some emotional investment in the character of Harry Potter.

Still, this is nonetheless an impressive piece of work. Thanks for taking the time to write it.

Hawklan posted a comment on Wednesday 18th March 2009 7:23am for Goodbyes

just finished this awesome fic. A shame there wasn't a sequel to it. They story was jsut awesome.

Richard6154 posted a comment on Saturday 14th March 2009 9:32am for Goodbyes

Truely excelent story

Thanks for sharing