Content Harry Potter

Reviews

Hawklan posted a comment on Saturday 7th March 2009 8:14pm for Goodbyes

awesome story. tx for it

kyoshi711 posted a comment on Sunday 1st March 2009 2:16am for Goodbyes

This is a really great story. Will he have more than one girlfriend? It would add some excitement to the story. regards

kauri posted a comment on Monday 12th January 2009 9:35am for Goodbyes

i love this story, i do wish you'd write another one in the same verse PLEASE! :)

Katalara posted a comment on Monday 29th December 2008 8:25am for Goodbyes

Loved this story! I really wish you had a sequel planned, but I can understand just letting it go. Thank you for sharing your hard work with us all!

=^..^=

LoneWolfe posted a comment on Friday 12th December 2008 3:32pm for Goodbyes

Congratulations on writing a great story! I admit, this is the first Honks I've read, but I've never been a die-hard shipper. To me, plot is more important than ships, and you deliver in spades. I really enjoyed Harry as an Unspeakable, and what you did with the DoM in general. I like your OCs, especially Horace, and I was very impressed with the way you wrote Amelia.

The relationship between Harry and Tonks seemed to move a little quickly at times, but it fit their characters perfectly. I also think you struck a wonderful balance between Harry's maturity and the fact that he *is* still a teenager and can occasionally show it. And I love how Tonks brings out his playfulness.

Well done!!

KSK posted a comment on Tuesday 9th December 2008 8:17am for Goodbyes

When is the next story coming out? Need to know what happens with Harry and Tonks. Need to know what happens with the Portkey and Dumbledoew. Need to know when Voldie gets his backside "Wacked"!

Ceres posted a comment on Saturday 6th December 2008 5:46am for Goodbyes

um i know that you must get tons of these comments but pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee continue this this is one of my fave harry tonks stories, even better than scion of griffindor even tho thats good too

but this one has captured my attention to the fullest but please continue

Mindy posted a comment on Thursday 13th November 2008 8:42am for Goodbyes

Any idea when the next chapter will be up? Or isn't there anymore?

Ralph.sj posted a comment on Sunday 9th November 2008 10:46pm for Goodbyes

please write a sequel. this was great and a sequel would also be great

oldsarge posted a comment on Sunday 9th November 2008 3:14am for Goodbyes

Enjoyed SoC thoroughly. Please consider the sequel. We understand it is a lot of work, but we greatly appreciate your talent and time.

I agree with many others you have hinted many times regarding Ginny and Hermione. Is there something there? Threesome... Foursome...

Thanks again for your time and efforts.

Carolyn Jinn posted a comment on Wednesday 29th October 2008 9:28pm for Goodbyes


What an awesome Story.. It is also a great start for a sequel.

Please consider writting a sequel as I can see it being as great as this story.

Maybe, Harry's sixth year and his 'adventures' with the Unspeakables. He, also, has to beat the 'CRAP' out of Tom.

Concerning his relationship with Tonks, she seems to be one who would 'play around' with the idea of other members in their relationship.

BUT, This story was fun and awesome and I congratulate you for writting it.

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.

kyoshi711 posted a comment on Tuesday 12th August 2008 4:32pm for Goodbyes

when is the next chapter?

pike007 posted a comment on Saturday 26th July 2008 7:12pm for Goodbyes

wow. great story. please please please write the sixth year for harry.

godgivenright posted a comment on Saturday 12th July 2008 7:49am for Goodbyes

I have to say, I love the story, but... will you be writing a sequel?

Anniejay posted a comment on Wednesday 18th June 2008 1:44am for Goodbyes

please can we have a sequel I love this story so much

jakjakattk posted a comment on Tuesday 10th June 2008 1:19pm for Goodbyes

what a great story. I can imagine the weeks, months, and years to follow this story. If you ever decide to write more on to it, let me know so that that I van see this amazing story though

dunlar81 posted a comment on Saturday 17th May 2008 12:28am for Goodbyes

I think this story is awesome. I would love to know if you are going to write more to it or if you might write another one like it. I kinda have a little bit of a soft spot for Harry/Tonks stories. I also love the ways you show the same things I have thought when I read the books about how Strong Harry has the chance of being in both heart and magic ability.

Takeru Saotome posted a comment on Friday 11th April 2008 2:09am for Goodbyes

Thank you very much for writting one of the best HPstorries ever created!

Ken Warner posted a comment on Sunday 6th April 2008 9:40pm for Goodbyes

I just spent the last couple of days re-reading this - and loved it just as much on the 3rd read as the 1st.
you have a tremendous talent, and I hope that at some point you will be able to share more of it, whether it be here or in a pro fic forum.
thanks for a fabulous story.

GinnyMyLove posted a comment on Friday 4th April 2008 1:20am for Goodbyes

Thank you for the wonderful story. Is this the end of SoC? This seems like it could be a good place to start a new story instead since this one was a nice length. But either way I am hooked and awaiting more.

I know this is a H/T novel, but with the hinting about between Hermione and Tonks, and the hinting about between Tonks and the Secretary, and the hinting about with Ginny. All in all, I could see this becoming at least a three way at some point, but then I AM a pervert!

If not a three way, I do understand that Tonks is used to being a "giver" in the relationship.

Whether she was actually attracted to women, or whether she was willing to let Harry experiment, since she loved him, but didnt expect him to love her in return. All those "hints" may have been her being insecure, and Harry would not try to bring another into the relationship with her at this point. But if Tonks were to work something out with say..Ginny I am sure Harry could work around his "issues" and have fun.

That would be a lovely confrontation with Molly wouldnt it? "First you corrupted my Harry! Now you are robbing the cradle of my Little Girl! You Pedophile! You Hussy! You Scarlet WOMAN!"

Whatever, Thank you for a wonder fic, I hope its not over. Keep up the good work.