Content Harry Potter

Reviews

Takeru Saotome posted a comment on Friday 11th April 2008 2:09am

Thank you very much for writting one of the best HPstorries ever created!

Christopher Estep posted a comment on Tuesday 8th April 2008 8:42am

"If a sixteen-year-old can say it, then the bloody Minister of Magic should at least be able to hear it without squealing lke a little girl." - Amelia Bones.

*That* is why I was NOT in favor of Amelia getting whacked in HBP. Canon!Amelia was a no-nonsense Auror (several comments from Moody and Arthur Weasley) and an equally no-nonsense MLE Director (Moody, Arthur, Tonks, and even Dumbledore).

Christopher Estep posted a comment on Tuesday 8th April 2008 8:24am

One of the more unusual Harry vs. DE battles in that there is only one fatality and it's not just any DE, but Bellatrix),not to mention Harry casting a silent A-K to whack Bella-Not-So-Dearest. Woder what Riddle's Reaction will be to that.....

Ken Warner posted a comment on Sunday 6th April 2008 9:40pm

I just spent the last couple of days re-reading this - and loved it just as much on the 3rd read as the 1st.
you have a tremendous talent, and I hope that at some point you will be able to share more of it, whether it be here or in a pro fic forum.
thanks for a fabulous story.

GinnyMyLove posted a comment on Friday 4th April 2008 1:20am

Thank you for the wonderful story. Is this the end of SoC? This seems like it could be a good place to start a new story instead since this one was a nice length. But either way I am hooked and awaiting more.

I know this is a H/T novel, but with the hinting about between Hermione and Tonks, and the hinting about between Tonks and the Secretary, and the hinting about with Ginny. All in all, I could see this becoming at least a three way at some point, but then I AM a pervert!

If not a three way, I do understand that Tonks is used to being a "giver" in the relationship.

Whether she was actually attracted to women, or whether she was willing to let Harry experiment, since she loved him, but didnt expect him to love her in return. All those "hints" may have been her being insecure, and Harry would not try to bring another into the relationship with her at this point. But if Tonks were to work something out with say..Ginny I am sure Harry could work around his "issues" and have fun.

That would be a lovely confrontation with Molly wouldnt it? "First you corrupted my Harry! Now you are robbing the cradle of my Little Girl! You Pedophile! You Hussy! You Scarlet WOMAN!"

Whatever, Thank you for a wonder fic, I hope its not over. Keep up the good work.

TheDudeAbides posted a comment on Thursday 20th March 2008 4:59am

Where are your contractions? You have a serious lack of contractions, especially in speech, which makes a lot of this sound stilted and unnatural. Unless you want all of them to sound that way.

"I would rather not think.." -> "I'd rather not"
"I will use Tonks." -> "I'll use Tonks."
"I am not going to start" -> "I'm not going to start"

Seriously, listen to people talk around you, and you'll hear very few examples of people saying the full versions of these common contractions.

Aelita posted a comment on Sunday 24th February 2008 9:15am

Ummmmmm, please update, or make a sequel, it is just sooooo good! I love it! Thank you!

Minerva Granger posted a comment on Wednesday 20th February 2008 2:41pm

I know it says this story is completed, but I think it is really mean of you to leave us hanging like that. I want to know what happens next. Please?

Decumo9 posted a comment on Monday 28th January 2008 1:35pm

sweet story, and it deserves a sequel, there are still loose ends to be tied up, and you are a wonderful author, hopeful you decide to do the sequel sometime soon, if at all.

LesPaul posted a comment on Friday 25th January 2008 1:36pm

Great story. Excelent writing. Will there be a year 6 follow up? At this point it's AU so who cares about cannon. This story is fun! There is so much potenial pranking of teachers and others, that Fred and George would be proud. Please continue with a incredible story.

IssaBissa posted a comment on Thursday 24th January 2008 9:50am

I absolutely LOVED this story!!!!! Is there hope for a sequel? I would love to see the story play out with school and finishing off of voldy. You are a talented writer!!! Keep up the great work!

Immortalitis posted a comment on Wednesday 9th January 2008 1:04pm

That was AWESOME!!!

I had my fears when I read the name of the last chapters, but they were unfounded.

A truly marvellous story that had you gasping, groaning and slamming your head into the desk at the weird humor.

Write more!

Regards
Immo

JMandrake posted a comment on Tuesday 8th January 2008 8:11pm

Oh, you are so killing me. I mean, I feel like an abused houseelf and you keep dangling the sock just an inch to high for me to reach. Just let it happen. You already emancipated Harry for crying out loud. Now I hope that the truly mindnumbing sex scene, that can't even be truly described in proper terms, is coming up in the near future. Thank you for your time and the long ass chapters.

Ken Somers posted a comment on Saturday 1st December 2007 1:14pm

I would love if you did a sequel to this story it was great, keep up the great work

ffaelf posted a comment on Thursday 29th November 2007 11:40pm

Congratulations. You have (somehow) managed to make me fall in live with H/T...BRAVO!

vasilis01 posted a comment on Thursday 29th November 2007 4:40pm

You have an excellent story. I hope you are going to have a follow up.

Yamikeckley posted a comment on Saturday 24th November 2007 4:25pm

i have read your story on fan fiction.net and i enjoyed it so much, but i was wondering if there was a sequel in the works or a continuation of this story arch.

DAUFahnder posted a comment on Sunday 11th November 2007 8:51am

PLEASE, at least close the loose ends;). I would really like to see how Harry gets DD to allow him the use of this little tool! Or what Harry will do with his share of Grunnings! Just one last Chapter please!

drkjester posted a comment on Tuesday 6th November 2007 11:07am

Great story. I would love to see a sequal to it. I think you have left everything wide open for however you wish to take them.

SarahOL1 posted a comment on Monday 5th November 2007 7:49am

Wow, that was outstanding! And your OCs were absolutely fantastic...I'm so impressed by your fleshing out of a peripheral character like Tonks, and I really loved your Harry characterization. I always enjoy a good Harry-is-ridiculously-powerful fic, and this really hit the spot! The amounts of effort and talent you poured into this are both apparent and astounding. Your fic just blew me out of the water...