Content Harry Potter

Reviews

Aaran St Vines posted a comment on Friday 26th January 2007 6:37am

It is a delight to have you and your tales become a part of FFA. It's been a long time since I read Change, and I wanted to wait for it to post here so I could review it.

It was tough to hold off. Now, I have other things on my plate and will have to read your tale over time, instead of rushing through it like I want.

This chapter is a great set up with tons of potential you surely deliver on.

Cheers!

lgsimian posted a comment on Thursday 25th January 2007 7:16pm

I hope there is more or a sequel, a story that grabs you and hangs on. I have enjoyed reading this story and hope for more

Kal posted a comment on Thursday 25th January 2007 12:15pm

Very nice to see your story here. I enjoyed the characterizations, and felt you did a good job on portraying each of your charaters the way you outlined them.

I feel that you made Harry out to be a more mature individual than his age. No, he is not without fault or vice, but then weather a person is 8, 18, or 80, they will have feelings, opinions, faults, grudges, arguments, moments of stupidity, etc. I would say that it is more real BEACUSE he some times whines and complains and has a temper. I am ok with that. His maturity comes forward with DOING something about it. But then, I like my hero's with some flaws. It was very....human.

That, and I loved the way that you set up the Ministry and the Dept of Myst. Fun OCs!

Have you considered a sequal?

Josh5 posted a comment on Thursday 25th January 2007 6:36am

This story has been a favorite of mine since the first time I ever read it. The most obvious question is: Are you ever going to make a sequel for this story? If you ever do please let me know because that's one story I don't want to miss out on. Until next time!

mimicv18 posted a comment on Thursday 25th January 2007 2:56am

its a brillent story can not what for the sequel hint hint

starfire2_2 posted a comment on Thursday 25th January 2007 2:25am

I love reading this story and can't wate till you post the next part

Amamama posted a comment on Thursday 25th January 2007 12:15am

It's so funny to see Odd made to be an odd name, because it is a completely normal Norwegian name, with ancient roots, meaning spear-head. Which kind of fits, wouldn't you say?

Cheers!

Amamama posted a comment on Wednesday 24th January 2007 10:30pm

You know, this is such a cool story. I really like the idea of Tonks being an unspeakable - and dragging Harry into the same. Dumbledore is a manipulative fool, totally unable to see past his own crooked nose. It makes sense in regard to canon that he did what he did, but... urgh. I do wonder what will happen when Harry eventually learns that he started breaking his promise the moment Harry walked out the door.

Welcome to ffa, btw - not that I have anything to say here, but it's nice to see a new author, as I know the story has to be good for you to be here.

Cheers!

gadriam posted a comment on Wednesday 24th January 2007 6:55pm

And what a parting phrase.
Now i've read this entire story in two sittings (hey, it's not my native tongue) and i'm crying out for more. Sure you went a bit OOC at times but it was just a little bit and i really don't give a damn. The training and the HP-factor was great, and your OC's are top of the line.
I'm beginning to realize that i can clear my fanfic bookmarks, because FFA has the best of the best and all anyone will ever need.
Thanx for a great time. I'll reread it all in a week or so and review every chapter.
Thanx again
g

reimanr06 posted a comment on Wednesday 24th January 2007 4:17pm

Everyone is saying that Harry's mental age is much greater than his true age. Judging from his rather petty outbursts, I would say that is false. Harry is in fact sounding his age. If Harry was actually mentally mature, he wouldn't be getting so inflamed all the time because "he's not controlling his own life". LOL, all his money and fame really makes the classic parent defense against uppity teenagers fail... you know the one... If you are such a big man and can take care of yourself, why dont you just move out and support yourself. You can get a nice blue collar job and start your life...
Really, you are trying to convince your readers that Harry is mentally old (just because he's seen people die.... cough bullshit cough) and its failing miserably. If Harry were mentally mature he would accept his chosen responsibilities like a man and not be such a little whiny bitch all the time because he didnt have enough hugs as a child and because the headmaster of the school "lied" to him. What a load of shit.
Other than the blaring incosistancies stated above and the rather cliched word for word dumbledore bashing, i like your characterization of Tonks and your system of the Department of Mysteries.

sparrownightmare posted a comment on Wednesday 24th January 2007 11:56am

Absolutely brilliant. I kept the browser open until I finished. Keep it up.

Lourens posted a comment on Wednesday 24th January 2007 4:03am

This is one of my all time favourites!

Welcome to FanficAuthors.

DrT posted a comment on Wednesday 24th January 2007 3:33am

Dang but your story is addictive!

Amamama posted a comment on Tuesday 23rd January 2007 9:46pm

Interesting start! Finally Petunia is beginning to see, and Dumbledore... makes me sick. I'm quite pleased you've put Tonks in here, ready to take charge and help Harry.

Cheers!

jenks posted a comment on Tuesday 23rd January 2007 6:28pm

fantastic story Hope there will be more to come

darthme1011 posted a comment on Tuesday 23rd January 2007 2:39pm

Write A Sequel????????

pnthrgrl343 posted a comment on Tuesday 23rd January 2007 5:35am

This is great, I just finished up this story over at ffn and decided to see if there was anything new over here, and here you are! Congrats on being added, and I loved the story. Will there be a sequel?

DrT posted a comment on Tuesday 23rd January 2007 2:53am

Why pick a bad year like 1956? You could have picked '53 (a good year) or 59 (a great year).

"T"

PhoenixAnkaa posted a comment on Tuesday 23rd January 2007 2:07am

I was thrilled to see you added to the amazing authors on this site. I originally read Summer of Change off FF.net when recommended by a friend. Since then I have re-read this amazing fic at least twice and am planning on reading it again soon. Summer of Change is one of my top five favorite fan-fics of all that I have read. The return Home is up there in my favorites as well.

Hopefully we will see you add many amazing works to your list. I look foreword to seeing what changes you will make.

PA

freakyfinger posted a comment on Tuesday 23rd January 2007 12:09am

I first read this story on ff.com, and it is one of my favorites so I'm so happy its posted here as well!