Content Harry Potter

Reviews

MrRigger posted a comment on Friday 23rd February 2007 1:16am

This is a great story. At least I think so. Good characters, well written, and an intriging plotline. The only problem with the entire thing was you aversion to contractions. I hope there will be a sequal at some point in the near future. I look forward to anything else you plan on writing.

MarinePotterfan posted a comment on Wednesday 14th February 2007 2:09am

Now that I have completed this story, I am sorry to here that you are not going to write a sequal to it. There is so many things left unfinnished. I hope that as you are rewriting it you get some ideas to write the sequal. I would love to see how Harry gets DD to get his portkey time turner to work in Hogwarts, how Harry and Tonks get togather during the year, How all the girls are falling over each other to get to Harry, how Harry starts training the DA in more advance spells he has learned, more Harry vs Snape how he finds out that he has lost some memories and Harry tells the Unspeakables that he can read the Dork Lords thoughts. These are just some of the things I would like to see. This is the best HONKS story I have ever read.

MPF

dahurstsr posted a comment on Tuesday 13th February 2007 4:50pm

I love this story more every time I read it. I hope you will do a sequel to it. You are one of the most well thought out and written authors in the fan fic realm. I know you will take your time with another story but when it comes out it will be excellent. Thank you for the hours of enjoyable reading.

Christopher Patton posted a comment on Friday 9th February 2007 8:20am

This is such a great story, I'd love to see it continued at some point but you have set the bar so high for yourself.

Thank you for an amazing story.

Chris

vertru posted a comment on Wednesday 7th February 2007 3:01am

This is a wonderful and moving story told very well. I'm glad to hear you are editing the whole thing as many of the misspellings and wrong words used were a bit confusing at times. That aside, I spent many hours enjoying your story telling ability and the depth of your imagination. Thank you for sharing your vision of a possible good summer for Harry. Well done indeed.

Vern

joeb posted a comment on Tuesday 6th February 2007 6:57am

that was great when is the next one coming

Christopher Patton posted a comment on Tuesday 6th February 2007 5:16am

I love this story, but I think that you have a mistake in Harry's ranking in this chapter or in chapter five. During this chapter you wrote; "His stealth level remained at two, but the full seven bars of black left him feeling rather empty inside."

But during chapter 5 - Shopping, you wrote the following; "His green and yellow remained at six and zero respectively, but purple gained one to stand at three."

That would mean that as of Friday on his third day of training, he had already a rank three in stealth.

Thanks

jlayton03 posted a comment on Sunday 4th February 2007 1:09pm

I just have one request PLEASE CONTINUE THIS STORY I AM A MAJOR FAN OF HARRY/TONKS AND UNSPEAKABLES SO PLEASE CONTINUE THIS STORY YOUR STORY IS THE BEST ONE IVE EVER COME ACROSS. also if you know other harry/tonks storys email me at jlayton03@peoplepc.com

Your devoted fan
jlayton

Dale Dietzman posted a comment on Sunday 4th February 2007 8:53am

You need top stop doing that."

Dale Dietzman posted a comment on Sunday 4th February 2007 8:47am

"should an attempt to temper with them fails"

I think you meant "tamper with them".

Part 2. "Fuck off blood-traders," yelled back a familiar voice

Dale Dietzman posted a comment on Sunday 4th February 2007 8:44am

"should an attempt to temper with them fails"

I think you meant "tamper with them".

Quizer posted a comment on Thursday 1st February 2007 2:37pm

Hello, and welcome to Fanficauthors.net! I'm always a little skeptical when someone new is admitted to post here, but you're doing a very good job so far. For example, I don't like Harry beating himself up endlessly over Sirius death and angsting about. Many people who write post-OotP stories do that, but you've got it well under control. I think the determined way you have Harry handle it is pretty much the only thing that doesn't tick me after the amount of stories I've read.

The dynamics between Tonks and Harry are also very interesting. I've read another story that started very similiar to this one, but it was not nearly at the same level of quality. This is shaping up to be one excellent read, which I will continue now.

Quizer

legobean posted a comment on Thursday 1st February 2007 1:57am

Pretty good story. My first adventure into Honks.

Ronnee posted a comment on Tuesday 30th January 2007 7:05am

I have just read through the whole thing, all 19 chapters. Very nice. Well thought out, planned, and executed. I am very impressed.I'm looking forward to whatever you write next.

Aaran St Vines posted a comment on Monday 29th January 2007 1:16pm

Very few can make as favorable an impression on the girl's parents as staring down a Dark Lord.

This was such a fine story. The acclaim of FFA defintely went up when you were chosen.

I join the many in hoping for a sequel, but anything from your imagination will be welcome.

Cheers!

Aaran St Vines posted a comment on Monday 29th January 2007 12:00pm

Life is not made up of many, many BIG events. You've given us here a number of significant events on a small basis that lead to a full day in the full life of the Harry we want him to be.

Congrats!

Aaran St Vines posted a comment on Monday 29th January 2007 9:19am

I think you've done an admirable job of bringing Harry to the point where he knows what love is and realizes he loves Tonks.

The fight after dinner was well written.

Now I realize just why I hate Death Eaters - they're Party Poopers!

Aaran St Vines posted a comment on Monday 29th January 2007 5:29am

This has to be just about the funniest Dumbledore statement I have ever read in fanfiction:
"The future does not always go where we think it will. Were it so, I would have been the best confectioner in the Wizarding world..."

Also, your fight at the landing to Azkaban is one of my all time favorite "not-the-final-battles" between Harry and Voldemort.

So, when I say this was a great chapter, I am understating things.

Aaran St Vines posted a comment on Monday 29th January 2007 3:34am

Great first and second missions. I like the fact that most others are willing to accept results as an entry pass to their little elite band. It is a results-oriented group and they play by their rules.

Some might say that the conversation after seeing Voldemort was a little melodramtic, but in life and death situations the verbal steamletting afterwards tends to be that way. Realistic within context.

Fine work!

Aaran St Vines posted a comment on Monday 29th January 2007 12:34am

I think you've done quite a credible job of having Dumbledore make an intial approach to Harry for a degree of reconciliation. Your Harry was a little bit petulent, at that moment, but I can't blame him for anything you had him feel or say. After all, he is still a teenager in spite of everything. But you also had Harry go forward some with Dumbledore, and that is important - a great first step for both of them.

Your Harry and Hermione together were insightful and funny.

Terrific work!