Content Harry Potter

Reviews

Ralph.sj posted a comment on Sunday 9th November 2008 10:46pm

please write a sequel. this was great and a sequel would also be great

oldsarge posted a comment on Sunday 9th November 2008 3:14am

Enjoyed SoC thoroughly. Please consider the sequel. We understand it is a lot of work, but we greatly appreciate your talent and time.

I agree with many others you have hinted many times regarding Ginny and Hermione. Is there something there? Threesome... Foursome...

Thanks again for your time and efforts.

Carolyn Jinn posted a comment on Wednesday 29th October 2008 9:28pm


What an awesome Story.. It is also a great start for a sequel.

Please consider writting a sequel as I can see it being as great as this story.

Maybe, Harry's sixth year and his 'adventures' with the Unspeakables. He, also, has to beat the 'CRAP' out of Tom.

Concerning his relationship with Tonks, she seems to be one who would 'play around' with the idea of other members in their relationship.

BUT, This story was fun and awesome and I congratulate you for writting it.

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.

kyoshi711 posted a comment on Tuesday 12th August 2008 4:32pm

when is the next chapter?

pike007 posted a comment on Saturday 26th July 2008 7:12pm

wow. great story. please please please write the sixth year for harry.

godgivenright posted a comment on Saturday 12th July 2008 7:49am

I have to say, I love the story, but... will you be writing a sequel?

Anniejay posted a comment on Wednesday 18th June 2008 1:44am

please can we have a sequel I love this story so much

jakjakattk posted a comment on Tuesday 10th June 2008 1:19pm

what a great story. I can imagine the weeks, months, and years to follow this story. If you ever decide to write more on to it, let me know so that that I van see this amazing story though

dougal74 posted a comment on Thursday 5th June 2008 7:47pm

Another great chapter. My only critique would be that in future stories you use more abreviations when a character is talking. It makes conversations stilted and long winded.

dougal74 posted a comment on Thursday 5th June 2008 6:47pm

Alas...another well written chapter.

dougal74 posted a comment on Thursday 5th June 2008 9:29am

A good well written chapter...good to see a positive Harry coming into his own shell.

dougal74 posted a comment on Thursday 5th June 2008 8:20am

A well written first chapter. I like the old Honksy stories.

It's good to see Petunia coming out of the shadows of the Walrus and being a half decent person.

noylj posted a comment on Wednesday 28th May 2008 11:42am

So far, I would say Snape (as in canon, despite book 7's pathetic effort to make him a "good" guy) deserves far worse than he has had, is of little to no use as a spy (as per canon), and should be put out of his misery at the first opportunity. They shoot horse, don't they?
In order to justify Snape, he would have to supply the "order of the dodo" with a LOT of VERY valuable information to justify his continued rape, murder, and pillage at the Dork Lard's commands.
I always wanted to read a story about what Snape and Peter get up to in the after life. Could anyone write the hell they both will find themselves in or will their souls simply disappear and they would have no after life. Also, want to Dumbles face Harry's guardians and get to watch Harry's life, as dictated by Dumbles, over and over for, maybe, 10,000 years of so--feeling all the pain that Harry went through thanks to Dumble's wise decisions.

noylj posted a comment on Wednesday 28th May 2008 7:12am

Great story. Please learn the difference between past and passed. She passed by the man. She walked past the man.
Great story.

Mionefan posted a comment on Tuesday 27th May 2008 12:10pm

Glad to see Tonks getting so close to Harry. Harry is a fast learner and his magic grows much faster than I would have thought possible. Good writing.

Christopher Estep posted a comment on Tuesday 27th May 2008 10:16am

The comments of Marcus and Horace make a great deal of sense in context to the story. I would fully expect a training room (a kill-house would be the closest Muggle term, and that is special-operations, which again fits the DoM's operatives) to be charmed for full sight and sound. Also, Marcus shows why he, not Horace, runs the Department (not even Horace knows everything about prospective recruits). Horace is indeed more of a Positronic Snape (no, he is NOT nice, or touchy-feely; however, his attitude is a motivator, as even other Unspeakables commented on while observing Harry Cut Loose). The Unspeakables have Absolutely No Idea who Harry is (or even that Harry is still a student at Hogwarts): all *they* see is someone with a full clip of mad *and* a seemingly bottomless bottle of Magical Energy. Petunia (earlier in the chapter) saw Harry's Aura Come Out, and it absolutely frightened *her*.

Mionefan posted a comment on Tuesday 27th May 2008 5:28am

Good chapter.Tonks will be the loser in any teasing with Harry. He's been teased by the twins.

Mionefan posted a comment on Tuesday 27th May 2008 2:37am

Wow. This is one of your better ones. Tonks is surprised on so many levels. Harry gets to learn at home. That;s a new twist. One of the best Honks fictions I've read so far. Moving a bit fast though.

dunlar81 posted a comment on Saturday 17th May 2008 12:28am

I think this story is awesome. I would love to know if you are going to write more to it or if you might write another one like it. I kinda have a little bit of a soft spot for Harry/Tonks stories. I also love the ways you show the same things I have thought when I read the books about how Strong Harry has the chance of being in both heart and magic ability.

Ronnie McMains posted a comment on Thursday 1st May 2008 4:21pm

One thing I've always wondered...Who was "F.L.D.", the author of ‘Harry Potter: Not A Fantasy Story’? I was just wondering if it were one of his former detractors, who had changed her tune, and no longer saw him as a "leetle boy"...